Abundance Yoga Retreats Terms and Conditions
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer shall pay Abundance Yoga Retreats a non-refundable, transferable deposit in the sum of 30% of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to Abundance Yoga Retreats not less than 4 weeks prior to the date of arrival. Bookings within the last 4 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment can be made via the web site (Paypal), transfer.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date Abundance Yoga Retreats reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
Cancellation more than 8 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund
6. Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, Abundance Yoga Retreats reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
7. Abundance Yoga Retreats is not held liable for flight costs.
8. Abundance Yoga Retreats reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Abundance Yoga Retreats and its guests, staff or owners.
10. The customer shall keep all Abundance Yoga Retreats fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
11. Abundance Yoga Retreats reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Abundance Yoga Retreats shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. Abundance Yoga Retreats retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
16. Abundance Yoga Retreats can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
17. Abundance Yoga Retreats reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
19. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Abundance Yoga Retreats. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. Abundance Yoga Retreats is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
20. Abundance Yoga Retreats cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer. (A safe is available in your room).
21. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
22. Abundance Yoga Retreats shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
23. Abundance Yoga Retreats accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from Abundance Yoga Retreats.
24. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.