Abundance Retreats invites you to join ourHealing Trauma Yoga Retreats
“Join me at my home San Flaviano Monastery for a relaxing and supportive experience as I gently guide you through the process of healing from trauma.”
Tess Hunneybell, Trauma Consultant
The retreat is limited to only four places to ensure you get the best possible personal attention.
Join British Trauma Consultant Psychologist Tess for the Healing Trauma Retreat – an immersive experience designed to address trauma and unresolved complex trauma that may be affecting your daily life.
Experiencing trauma can result in a range of symptoms, such as flashbacks, nightmares, hypervigilance, avoidance behaviors, emotional numbing, difficulty concentrating, sleep disturbances, physical pain, and a heightened startle response. In addition, trauma survivors may also struggle with feelings of anxiety, depression, shame, guilt, and self-blame. You may also have difficulty trusting others, feel disconnected from loved ones, and have a diminished sense of self-worth.
At our retreat in the serene and sacred setting of San Flaviano, a 15th-century monastery in Italy, we provide a fully immersive experience that focuses on gentle yet effective trauma relief. Our approach is not about boot camps and sweat lodges, but rather a supportive and compassionate environment that encourages healing and transformation.
Roll back the years and activate genes for a healthy life by:
- Let go of old programming or trauma and embark on a journey to repair emotional dramas stored in your luminous energy field. Through this process, you can discover new life stories and awaken to a more fulfilling existence.
- Reset your fight-or-flight mode by resetting the HPA axis, which is responsible for responding to danger, and boosting the production of bliss molecules. This can encourage creative dreaming, enhance your mood, and increase your energy levels.
- Reset your natural clock and learn to live in the present moment of your life. Through this process, you can feel the safety and love that surrounds and supports you.
Meet your host Tess Hunneybell, owner.
Tess is a highly experienced British Trauma Consultant psychotherapist who has been running healing retreat for 9 years and is also available for online consultations. Born in London 1962, she has dedicated her career to helping individuals overcome a variety of challenges and obstacles in their lives, such as trauma, grief, phobias, addiction, depression, anxiety, and relationship breakdowns.
Testimonials 2023 Healing Trauma Retreat
Yoga Meditaion Breathwork
Claire den Hartog
HATHA YOGA .- VINYASA FLOW YOGA
GUIDED BREATHWORK & MEDITATION
Claire is a certified 500h+ integrative yoga & pilates instructor based in Italy with experience in
training from global studios offering a holistic therapy and well-being practice. Claire’s classes are designed to guide you on how to move with the breath, listen to what your body tells you, and learn to step out of your mind and into your unique rhythm.
– NEW MOON
– CYCLICAL LIVING MASTERCLASS – This informative session teaches you how to live in harmony with your
menstrual cycle. Learn how to balance your hormones by synching lifestyle, nutrition & self-care to your cycle.
Includes a masterclass, guided meditation & cycle-living pdf chart.
Claire also offers the option to create bespoke classes to fully satisfy her clientele’s physical, mental & emotional
During this retreat, you will learn how to:
- Connect to the guidance of your own unconditional loving heart while meeting the inner traumatized shattered self and reintegrating into your whole core self de-traumatized.
- Identify your past and family traumatic events and your unconscious survival skills that were set in place that can affect your health, relationships, and success.
- Rewrite and imprint new survival skills guided by your wise survivor self and open-hearted inner child giving you the freedom of choices.
- Learn how to tone, stimulate, and stretch your vagus nerve for a more balanced body and mind. By working directly with this critical part of your nervous system, you’ll target the root causes of your physical trauma, stress and anxiety symptoms while building resilience and cultivating a more positive outlook on li
- Recognize the emotions that successfully and intuitively made you a trauma survivor and how to understand and answer their genius messages to find comfort and peace today.
- Connect to your healing breath, somatic body practices, Emotional Freedom Technique, visualizations, healing sentences, and other tools based on neuroscience that can help you disentangle from the cycle of lives and generational suffering.
- Change long-standing patterns of illness, depression, anxiety, fear, and unhappiness by being in tune with your emotions and feelings.
- Release the traumas of our ancestors that are carried in our DNA creating secondary post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) causing unexplained depression, anxiety, fears, phobias, obsessive thoughts, and physical symptoms.
We will also dance, play and laugh a lot. When we laugh it changes the brain chemistry that brings us into the present moment making us relax, feel good and connect to ourselves and other people in a joyous way.
100% natural stone, marble, wood and terracotta
Granite, stone, oak & steel that produces healthy homecooked local food.
The original 8C Church now used as our livingroom
Vaulted ceilings, ensuite bathrooms and magnificent views of the mountains.
The ancient 15C church still being used as a sacred space
Fresh locally sourced natural foods and mountain spring water
840m Mountain Air
Private discrete location with spectacular views over the Sibillini National Park
11Dates & prices
* 18th to 24th May – Fully Booked
* 1st to 7th June – Fully Booked
* 22nd to 28th June – Fully Booked
* 6th to 12th July
* 20th to 26th July
* 3rd to 9th August
* 17th to 23rd August
* 31st August to 6th September
* 14th to 20th September
All rooms have ensuite bathrooms
€2,700, Early Bird €1,800
Single Occupancy Bedroom
€3,100 Early Bird €2,100
2 People either King or Twin Room
€5,000, Early bird €3,300
All-inclusive except travel insurance, airfare & transfers.
BOOK DIRECTLY WITH US & RECIEVE A VIP LUXURY Bagni Triponzo Terme SPA DAY PASS
Healing Trauma Retreats
You only live once so let’s make it happen.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Domestic, Sexual and Narcissistic Abuse
Anxiety & Stress| Depression Phobias| Stop Smoking | Eco Anxiety |Pain
My services include 1:1 Sessions in London & Perugia, as well as Online Sessions. I also offer Retreats, Group Therapy and Workshops
I am committed to L.G.B.T.Q.I.A.+.equality and support all expressions of gender identity.
My rates are based on a sliding scale.
We are committed to L.G.B.T.Q.I.A.+.equality and support all expressions of gender identity.